The Ahimsa Fellowship
Compassionate Outcomes Through Advocacy
The animal protection movement in India requires trained professionals who can become welfare-leaders across states and districts.
Embrace a unique opportunity to champion for meaningful change for animals!
The Ahimsa Fellowship Program aims at creating a network of effective animal welfare leaders adept at working closely with state governments and district administrations to enforce animal protection laws in India.
Animal welfare can be achieved if trained professionals assist the Governments in fulfilling their statutory duties vide systemic apparatuses like State Animal Welfare Boards, Societies For The Prevention of Cruelty to Animals, Infirmaries, Slaughterhouse Monitoring Committees, Animal Birth Control Monitoring Committees etc.
Fellows will be intensively trained to understand in-depth the existing legal and policy regime. This will facilitate their leadership in advocacy efforts towards securing and implementing favorable animal welfare policies.
We invite applications from passionate individuals who are motivated about contributing to the animal welfare/ animal rights movement in India.
Apply Today and Become A Catalyst of Compassion!
How To Apply
- – Graduation degree in any discipline
- – Good communication skills (English and a Second Local Language)
- – Passion for animal welfare/rights
- – Persistence, lateral thinking, innovation and team player
- – Between 22 and 35 years old
- – Be available to attend the full 10 Month duration of the program
Shortlisted candidates will be screened for an interview.
- – 22.3.2021 – Applications Open
- – 31.5.2021 – Applications Closed
- – 30.6.2021 – Final Selection of Fellows
Applications for 2021-22 are now officially closed.