Leveraging Knowledge To Protect All Animals
- – In-depth understanding about Legal and Policy Regime pertaining to animal protection
- – Comprehensive curriculum covering pertinent animal welfare issues, especially farm animal welfare
- – Exposure to lectures from the best subject matter experts
- – Experiential learning vide residential workshops and planned project and field work activities
Capacity Building vide Leadership Training
- – Training on organizational structures of bureaucracy and protocols for interacting with Government authorities
- – Advanced soft skills & communication training – Independent campaign management and fundraising
- – Values-based Leadership which emphasises on aligning core belief systems with professional growth
- – Peer to Peer learning
Community of Future Leaders
- – Building a network of dedicated leaders situated across India who are motivated by the collective goal of combating animal suffering through effective policy advocacy, public awareness and movement-building
Placement Opportunities with Animal Welfare Organizations
- – For the duration of the Fellowship, a monthly stipend will be offered to each Fellow. The stipend is provided to cover cost of expenses required for the execution of projects and milestones.
- – At the end of the fellowship, fellows may be recommended in animal welfare organizations across India.